Qoute of The Day




Welcome 2014 !!!


Love You All

Donate Here

As i need to improvement for my blogsite, you can donate your money from here. Thank You...Arigatou Gozhaimasu ♥





Search This Blog


CLOUD_EVOLUTION

Referral Banners

About Me

I am a human-being that lived abroad, away from my home. I lived at New York, United States of America. I'm working at my apartment, transaction from the internet that connect from my client and me. But right now, i'm staying at Yogyakarta city in Tropical country(Indonesia). I feel so happy when i'd moved in Indonesia. I love this country...


My Nick name in Mig33 is cloud_evolution, i was started enjoy chat in mig33 about February 2008. And that was my first mig33 gathering. Too bad that I don't have any Mig33 Gathering photos at that day.

I Love L-Arc-en-ciel, Yui, Ai Otsuka and Another Japanesse Rockstar. Last but not least, Girls' Generation especially Kim "The Kid Leader" Tae Yeon. ♥♥♥♥♥


This is my Fourth Blog that i've made....

You can contact me by sending an e-mail to awang2x@yahoo.com.


Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Recommended