Qoute of The Day




Welcome 2014 !!!


Love You All

Donate Here

As i need to improvement for my blogsite, you can donate your money from here. Thank You...Arigatou Gozhaimasu ♥





Search This Blog


CLOUD_EVOLUTION

Referral Banners

Good news for ManUtd fans : Sneijder getting closer to ManUtd

This is good news for Manchester United Fans....

i quote this from ManUtd.com

"
Martin Blackburn writes in The Sun...

Sneijder hints at Man United move
Wesley Sneijder has dropped his biggest hint yet he could move to Manchester United. The £35million Inter Milan star said: “There is always a chance something will happen but we will see.” Asked if he would like to play in England, Dutch international midfielder Sneijder, 27, said: “Maybe. I have played in many big competitions in Holland, Spain and Italy and I'm still here. What is going to happen we will see but I am a happy guy. But there is always speculation, every year. I am happy to train and play my games. Whatever happens after that, we will see.” Inter coach Gian Piero Gasperini said: “It's normal for big clubs to want certain important players. “When big clubs have this type of player, if they do sell them, they sell them on their own conditions.”

Nani has vowed to take his game to another level following the disappointment of starting last season’s UEFA Champions League final defeat to Barcelona on the bench. Somewhat ironically, the Portuguese international was the outstanding performer during United’s pre-season win over Pep Guardiola’s side in Washington DC at the weekend and is in confident mood for the new campaign. The Reds winger is quoted in the Daily Star: “I will try to take my game to the next level. I will try to do my best. I want to do much better than last season and now we must wait to see how that happens.”

"
Backlink Lists | Free Backlinks

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 

Recommended